A MEMO FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
We proudly represent one of the finest condominium recreational facilities in all of Northern New Jersey. This is a facility where a “quality of life” is the recurrent theme and the foundation for the basic principles of the Ramapo Ridge Recreation Association. We have dedicated ourselves to a program of growth¸ that above and beyond routine maintenance will continue to place Ramapo Ridge Recreation Association Facility in the forefront of living in a Community Association. Every resident, by virtue of living in Ramapo Ridge, is automatically a member of the Recreation Association, and thereby responsible for its well being. Your care and concern are amply rewarded by the enjoyment of any or all phases of this outstanding facility. We sincerely hope the guidelines outlined herein will serve to illustrate the COMMITMENT you have to make as a member of RRRA, to assure a superior “quality of life” for all members.
RAMAPO RIDGE RECREATION ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- There are three (3) courts adjacent to the Clubhouse.
- Two (2) fenced in professional quality TENNIS COURTS and a fenced in basketball court.
- A Tennis Gazebo provides shelter, a vantage point for viewing, and a place to stow gear when playing. THE COURTS are operated and managed on an “Honor System”.
- No food or drink allowed on the courts. Don’t litter – Pick up and clean as you go! NO ROLLERBLADES OR SKATE BOARDs
- allowed or any other activity allowed on the courts except for the assigned use for the courts. Rules and regulations are listed below.
- Proper and acceptable attire includes proper shoes or sneakers, shorts, warm-ups and shirts.
- SIGN-IN & Proper ID required, visibly displayed on the Clock/Board.
- PLAYING TIME: One (1) hour for Singles. One & one-half (1-1/2) hours for Doubles.
- WAITING TIME: Sign-in and Stay. Reservations are prohibited.
- COURT TIME: Open every day until 11 P.M. Lighted for night play until 11 P.M. Please turn off lights when leaving.
- NO PLAY ALLOWED AFTER TEN (10) P.M.
BASKET BALL COURT
- Lighted for night play until 11 P.M. Please turn off lights when leaving the court.
- NO PLAY ALLOWED AFTER 11P.M.
THE EXERCISE ROOM
- The main entrance to the Clubhouse gives access to the Exercise and Fitness Room. A user friendly, mirror-walled facility that provides an excellent climate to develop, establish and maintain a health and fitness program.
- Equipment is provided to firm up and tone various body parts. There are treadmills, stationary bicycles, elliptical cycles, free weights and more available for use.
- The EXERCISE ROOM is an UNSUPERVISED FACILITY and any use of the equipment and the exercise room is AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- RULES All persons using the Exercise Room and equipment must be at least 13 years old. Members and guests must hold harmless the Association for mishaps or accidents from using the equipment and machines. Proper exercise attire requested. Shirts and footwear are a MUST. Please clean off exercise equipment, after use, with the provided germicidal cleaner. No food is allowed in the Exercise Room. Horseplay will not be tolerated. LOCKERS are located in the Men’s and Ladies Rest Rooms and include showers and dressing areas.
- THE EXERCISE ROOM IS OPEN EVERY DAY FROM 5:00 A.M. UNTIL 11 P.M.
- * *The Exercise Room may be closed if the entire Clubhouse is exclusively rented by a Member or being used for an RRRA function.
- NO ONE UNDER 13, EVEN IF ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT OR GUARDIAN, IS PERMITTED AT ANYTIME IN THE EXERCISE ROOM.
- The building is prominently located at the entrance to Ramapo Ridge at the corner of Ridge Road and Lydia Lane. Sitting on 5.75 acres, the CLUBHOUSE is a 7500 square feet of versatile leisure time space. Inside, members are greeted by a spacious lobby with cathedral ceiling. To the right is the GAME ROOM with an impressive fieldstone fireplace, Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Dart Board, TV and a cozy atmosphere. No children under the age of thirteen are allowed in the Game Room unless accompanied by an adult. Only one guest is permitted per resident unless the resident is over the age of twenty one. Directly ahead is the MAIN ROOM ideally suited for parties. An efficiency kitchen is adjacent to the Main Room. Smoking is not permitted inside the building. For your safety and security, the Clubhouse and all of its facilities are under 24 hour video surveillance.
THE GAME ROOM
- Located in the game room are a 9′ Regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table , Dart Board and a 60″ Flatscreen TV for your enjoyment. No one under the age of 13 is allowed to shoot pool. 1 guest per resident under the age of 21. No food or drinks allowed on game tables. Complete rules are posted in the game room.
ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVITIES
- The RRRA Entertainment & Activities Committee sponsors the Association’s social events year round! Social functions are financed by the members. Others are ongoing programs. News Letters and individual announcement flyers are circulated before each function. SOME FUNCTIONS AND ACTIVITIES: Memorial Day Summer Season Opening Brunch July 4th Bar-B-Q Poolside Pasta Party Labor Day Season Closing Bar-B-Q Kids Halloween Party Winter Holiday Parties Bridge every Tuesday Evening ….. And more
- The Clubhouse is available for your personal use for parties, family gatherings or the like for a reasonable rental fee. It is essential to arrange with the Club Manager for exclusive use reservations. Please call 201-529-1912 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
THE POOL AND THE DECKS
- An Olympic sized heated 60’x30’ pool, ranging from 3 to 10 foot depths with an average heated water temperature of 82 degrees. Consistent and constant circulation and accurate chemical treatment of the 150,000 gallons assure maximum purification and clarity for all to enjoy! The pool is governed by the State of New Jersey Health Department codes and supervised by a Certified Pool Operator and Staff.
SWIMMING IS PERMITTED ONLY WHEN LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY!
YOU MUST SIGN-IN AND PROPER RRRA ID IS REQUIRED
- Membership in the Ramapo Ridge Recreation Association is a privilege, and to preserve and protect this privilege, a sign-in identification system has been established for the pool and patio areas. ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS MUST SIGN-IN and register upon arrival at the pool. Pool Badges must be shown and must be visibly displayed at all times. Each unit is entitled to four (4) guests on weekdays and two (2) guests on weekend and holidays (subject to the Life Guards’ discretion and pool area capacity). Resident members must remain with their guests while at the pool. There is a $2.00 guest fee per guest on weekdays and $5.00 fee per guest on weekends and holidays.
THE KIDDIE POOL
- This pool is unsupervised and parents must remain with their child (or children) at all times.
LIFEGUARDS AND THE RRRA MANAGER RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY OF ANY MEMBER AND/OR GUEST(S).
THE POOL OPENS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND AND CLOSES LABOR DAY HOURS: 10 A.M. TO 7 P.M. WEEKDAYS 10 A.M. TO 7 P.M. WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
THE KIDS PLAYGROUND
- This area is unsupervised and each parent, or responsible adult, must stay with the child (children) at all times. The decks are just great for sunbathing and outdoor relaxation. Ample shaded areas are provided naturally by the numerous umbrella tables. Spacious open and airy aprons surround the pool along with a wood framed sun deck above. A manicured lawn, with colorful perennials, enhances the fenced in perimeters. This is truly a cool and comfortable oasis.
- Chaise Lounges cannot be reserved. Enough lounges are on hand to accommodate the needs of an average warm summer day, so there is no need to reserve them. The Club requests that if you are using body or suntan lotions please place a towel liner over the chaise. If a chaise is moved, please put it back to its original place when you leave.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Eating is prohibited at the pool and poolside areas. A FOOD COURT has been established for such activities. This area has tables, seats, and trash receptacles are available for picnicking. For cook-outs a Bar-B-Q gas grill is also provided for your use. Please clear for the use of the grill with the lifeguards on duty. Small personal coolers are permitted for beverages.
- GLASS ITEMS AND CONTAINERS OF ANY TYPE ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- For health and safety we remind you that the POOL, the SUN and ALCOHOL do not mix!
PROHIBITED IN AND AROUND THE POOL, PATIO AND SUNDECK
- Running Horseplay Ball playing Frisbee Any and all pets Floats Tubes Toys Flotation Devices (except children’s arm “floaties” and “pool noodles”) Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or any other responsible adult.
- ANY PERSON THAT WEARS DIAPERS OF ANY TYPE IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE MAIN POOL
- Any electrical item that needs to be plugged into an electrical socket is not permitted. Radios, CD players, MP3 players and TV’s and any other personal music player are allowed, but only with personal earphone devices.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITED IN THE CLUBHOUSE, SWIMMING POOL AREA , THE FOOD COURT , THE BASKETBALL AND TENNIS COURTS , THE KIDS PLAYGROUND AND ANY FENCED IN AREA .
WE ENFORCE A CLEAN-AS-YOU-GO POLICY — PLEASE COOPERATE
OTHER APPLICABLE RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE POSTED AT THE POOL.
PLEASE READ THEM.
YOUR UNIT IDENTIFICATION
- The electronically coded tag entitles your unit, and the members of the immediate family therein, access to all privileges of the Ramapo Ridge Recreation Association’s facilities, subject to any and all rules, regulations and by-laws of the Ramapo Ridge Recreation Association. Member Residents’ names must appear on our Master Roster. Each electronic tag is issued and recorded to each individual’s name that is registered on the RRRA roster.
IMPORTANT! DO NOT LOSE YOUR ID TAGS.
- The tags are issued to each and every individual that is a permanent resident, age of 12 years and over, of Ramapo Ridge. It is the only way to gain access to the Clubhouse, its courts, playground and pool areas. Each unit is issued 2 electronic tags free. Addition electronic tags are available for a fee of $10.00 for other permanent residents at the same address. People just visiting are not entitled to an electronic tag as they are considered guests. Replacement of any lost electronic tag is available for a fee of $25.00.